Webinar: IFSO: Emerging issues - methamphetamine damage claims and problems with earthquake repairs
Don't miss this opportunity to achieve structured CPD hours.
This webinar is hosted by Karen Stevens, Insurance & Financial Services Ombudsman Scheme (IFSO). Book your spot today for just $29 including GST. Plus, there's 1 structured CPD point available to add to your continued professional development hours.
About: In the last year, the IFSO Scheme has seen an increase in issues relating to claims for methamphetamine damage and earthquake repairs. These emerging issues have meant that insurers have had to look closely at their policy wordings. The IFSO Scheme has worked with insurers to assist them resolve issues with their clients.
Using case studies of recent complaints considered by the IFSO Scheme, this webinar will look at:
· The issues facing clients making methamphetamine claims and insurers' approaches to these claims
· How you can assist clients avoid or resolve issues with methamphetamine claims
· The issues arising out of problems with earthquake repairs
· The approach taken by the IFSO Scheme and insurers to resolve these issues
· How you can help clients avoid or resolve issues with repairs.
When: Wednesday 12 July, 11.00am - 12.00pm
Cost: $29 inc GST